We’re looking for software engineers, computer scientists, self taught developers (etc) that are eager to join a high performance development team, helping to custom build and refine in-house software, services and apps which will be experienced by hundreds of thousands of customers each day.
The team you will be joining is fast paced and proficient across the full tech stack. We’ve launched business initiatives, like the new dicksmith.com.au within 4 weeks from acquisition. Our work is varied and challenging, from understanding our continuous integration and AWS orchestration, learning elasticsearch, working with companies like Google to implement bleeding edge marketing campaigns or writing code with React for a great customer experience.
Our work culture is open and inclusive. You’ll get to:
- Pick your workstation platform (OS X, Linux, Windows)
- Benefit from (and contribute to) lunchtime tech-talks with free food Uber’d to us!
- Explore technology and ideas in Hack Days (check out our trello card printer eClaire: https://github.com/kogan/eClaire)
- Work on one of Australia’s largest, highly available e-commerce sites
- Build complex “single page app” front ends with React JS and other technologies
In order to join the team, you’ll be:
- Highly accountable to your work
- Excited and passionate about technology
- An advocate for good customer experience
- Entrepreneurial and excited by business outcomes
- Experienced in working in an Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban (pick your flavour!) team
- A person who can Get Things Done
SO WHAT’S NEXT?
To apply, email email@example.com with a subject line beginning with [FED201710A]. Tell us about yourself, your relevant experience (CV/github/etc) and why you’d like to work here.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! In the meantime, you can learn more about us on the developer blog at https://devblog.kogan.com and Kogan.com careers site: http://careers.kogan.com
[JOB SEO KEYWORDS TO ENSURE THIS JOB FINDS THE RIGHT PEOPLE]