Kogan.com is Australia’s largest online retailer. We use technology and digital efficiency to make prices on the latest products more affordable for our customers. Tech is our thing - we love using it to solve problems.
Certification and Test Engineer (China Team)
Location: Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
We're Kogan.com - pioneers of Australia's online retail industry!
We use technology and digital efficiency to make prices on the latest products and services more affordable for our customers.
Tech is our thing - we love using it to solve problems.
We go to great lengths to ensure the customer always wins. We swim upstream. Go against the grain. Challenge everything. We're obsessively data-driven and analytical. We let the facts do the talking.
We thrive on being pushed outside our comfort zone - it's our duty to our customers.
- Confirm required standards for new products with internal engineering team and with external testing labs
- Negotiate certificate cost with testing lab and follow up new certificate projects with external testing lab and suppliers.
- Manage certification process between external testing labs and supplier
- Collect and verify available testing reports of the required standards from suppliers
- Perform golden samples verification against all testing reports and standards to make sure products for MP match testing standards.
- Review 3rd party Inspection reports and supplier internal QA report and give comment to AU engineer team.
- Conducting usability testing on a wide range of electrical and non electrical products and providing detailed test reports to AU engineer team.
- Arrange factory audit in China and review 3rd party factory audit report when it is necessary.
- College education level or above and with technical/engineering background
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Electronics Products, SDA, Testing lab or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail
- Proficiency in using computer applications/software
- Analytical mind with strong ability in data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Work well both individually and as part of a team
- Experience with and understanding of Australian and New Zealand testing standards.
- Full time position
- 5-days work week
- Office hours (9:00 a.m.~18:00p.m.)
- Location: Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
- Competitive salary paid to successful applicant
- Bonus paid based on performance achievements
- Suitable candidate will need to come to Australia for 2-3 weeks to learn all key processes from AU engineer team.
Please send application by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject below.
a) Your resume both in English and Chinese outlining all your education and work experience;
b) A cover letter explaining:
- Why do you want to work for Kogan?
- Why do you believe your skills in certification and testing will benefit Kogan?
We look forward to receiving your job application and speaking with you soon.